Plano Texas Construction Contracts Attorney
Construction on real property in the State of Texas should always be accompanied by a Contract. The Contract entered into by the Builder and Subcontractor or Owner forms the basis of the fundamental agreement between the parties. As a Board Certified Attorney in both Residential Real Estate Law and Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Mr. Unell can assist you in drafting, reviewing, negotiating and enforcing the provisions of your Construction Contract.
Mr. Unell has extensive experience representing either side, the Contractor or the property owner, from formation of the Contract to the acquiring of the Bills Paid Affidavit and Release of Lien rights of the Contractor. Additionally, Mr. Unell has assisted his clients in determining and enforcing their rights under the terms of their Construction Contract.
Mr. Unell approaches each negotiation and dispute with a commitment to effectively, efficiently and economically represent your interests. When you retain the services of Mr. Unell, you will deal directly with him. This one-on-one relationship assures your concerns will be heard and understood. Each matter is carefully analyzed to determine how best to maximize your upside and minimize your cost and exposure.
Listed below are some of the services offered for both Residential and Commercial Construction Contract builders and owners:
- Drafting the Construction Contract;
- Reviewing the Construction Contract;
- Negotiating the terms of the Construction Contract;
- Representing the Owner in a dispute;
- Representing the Builder or Subcontractor in a dispute;
- Filing and prosecuting a Mechanic’s and Materialman’s Lien;
- Defending the filing of a Mechanic’s and Materialman’s Lien;
- Terminating a Construction Contract; and
- Procuring a Bills Paid Affidavit and Release of Lien right from the Contractor.
Conveniently located in Plano, Texas, we serve the entire Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. If you are in need of a highly qualified commercial or residential real estate lawyer, contact Dallas real estate attorney John S. Unell today. Experience Matters.