Plano Texas Real Estate Contract Attorney
The purchase or sale of real property in the State of Texas should always be accompanied by a Contract. The Contract entered into by the Buyer and Seller forms the basis of the fundamental agreement between the parties. As a Board Certified Attorney in both Residential Real Estate Law and Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Mr. Unell can assist you in drafting, reviewing, negotiating and enforcing the provisions of your Contract.
Mr. Unell has extensive experience representing either side, the Purchaser or the Seller, from formation of the Contract to the Closing. This includes many Sellers in “For Sale by Owner” transactions and numerous Buyers who do not utilize a real estate agent or broker.
Mr. Unell approaches each negotiation and dispute with a commitment to effectively, efficiently and economically represent your interests. When you retain the services of Mr. Unell, you will deal directly with him. This one-on-one relationship assures your concerns will be heard and understood. Each matter is carefully analyzed to determine how best to maximize your upside and minimize your cost and exposure.
Listed below are some of the services offered for both Residential and Commercial Contract purchasers and sellers:
- Drafting the Earnest Money Contract;
- Reviewing the Earnest Money Contract;
- Negotiating the terms of the Earnest Money Contract;
- Representing the Seller at Closing;
- Representing the Buyer at Closing;
- Enforcing a valid and binding Real Estate Contract;
- Terminating a Real Estate Contract;
- Disputes over the Earnest Money; and
- Reviewing the Closing documents from the Lender, Title Company and HOA.
Conveniently located in Plano, Texas, we serve the entire Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. If you are in need of a highly qualified commercial or residential real estate lawyer, contact Dallas real estate attorney John S. Unell today. Experience Matters.